Website City Pharmacy LLC
Role Purpose: The ideal candidate shall be responsible for QA Documentation control related to day to day GxPs & ISO requirements as per In-house QMS.
• B Pharmacy/Pharm D
• 2-4 years of experience
Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good knowledge about GxPs.
• Strong teamwork and networking skills
• Commercial and business awareness
• Learning Ability
- QA Documentation establishment, control, review on time and its distribution within organization
- Quality Management System records archiving
- Handling of Product Quality Complaint through PQC Service Desk 24/7 and reporting
- Receiving and controlling the Storage Sites and Fleet Temperature & RH report and data and review daily basis system functionality and control their configurations in coordination with service providers
- Preparation of in-house training plan and its documentation and record archiving
- Prepare internal audit plan and schedule and relevant documentation.
- Follow up external audit report and its closure on time to meet deadlines and maintain records
- Any task assignment assign by the manager
- Implementation of good documentation practice and Record archiving checking.
- To perform any task or job, assigned by HOD related to business continuity in case of business disruption.
- Regularly report on QA Operational activities to QA Manager.
- Any additional responsibility that management sees appropriate to assign in the same scope of work and/or to achieve the same above mentioned objective.